In 1994, 2 United States to respond to the invitation of the Ministry of Education
Russia to teach the Moral and Ethics, based on the principles of the Bible
public schools. They were invited to teach at the prison, offices, departments
police, fire, and in a place where orphans who
big.
There are approximately 100 children, men and women of there,
The
wasted, abandoned and are now in the program
government.
Here's the story in their words:
Time is approaching holiday season of 1994, when children
orphans
we - for the first time - to hear the Christmas story.
We question the story of Mary
and Joseph, who ahahah plus if in Bethlehem, for
I get lodging, and
go to a pound,
where baby Jesus was born and placed
in a manger.
Throughout the story, the children and staff houses orphans he
shut up,
glued amazed to listen to. Some of them even
sitting in the end
front seat once seemingly so that they can more
catch every word. After
stories, all the children we give three
pieces of cardboard to make
manger, is also a piece of paper
square, and a little shred of paper napkin
The yellow
we take. Understandably, it is colored paper
rare in the city
it.
Appropriate instructions children tear papers, then with
caution,
preparing shred ribbon as if the straw yellow
in the manger.
Pieces of small flannelette digunting from evening dress
former from a mother
United States while leaving the Russian - used as
the small baby blanket.
Babies like slabs of bonekapun digunting
pellicle, which we take from
United States.
They are all busy preparing the manger each time I
walk
circumference, consider the case that need help.
All
looks wrong, until I arrive at a small table Misha
(a
sons). He seems about 6 years old and already
complete
project.
While kulihat manger is a small kid, I marvel that not
one,
but there are two babies in it. Quick kupanggil interpreter
to interrogate
This children's why there are two babies.
With the collapse hands, eyes and stared at the results of his work, child
This start
repeat the Christmas story with very serious.
For children semuda he once heard a new Christmas story,
he
sort all the events so carefully and telitinya - until
on
the story where Mary put the baby in the manger.
Here's
Misha change it. He makes the end of this story
Therefore:
"When Mary put the baby in the manger, Jesus and
I see and
I have asked what a place to live. I I
I have a mother and
have a father, so I have no place to
stay. Then Jesus when I
I can live with him. But
i can not, because I'm not going
have what
can kuberikan as gifts, such as those Majus
in the story
that. But I so want to live with it, so I thought,
what
I have a bulldozer that can be used as prizes. I think perhaps
if
I help him warm, it can be a gift. "
"So I asked Jesus, ¡If I menghangatkanmu,
is not enough
as a gift? ¢ And Jesus said, ¡If you maintain and
I'm warm,
is intended to be the best gift ever given anyone on. ¢ So
so, I continue to enter in the
the manger, Jesus directly and see if
I can stay thin
strikes - to forever. "
When I tell Misha stops, eyes scanning the water
overflow
dew fall-colored small. It is covered with
hands,
he drop his head to the table and the whole body and
pundaknya tremble when he
crying sobbing. This small orphanage
have found someone who welcome
never forget or
incredibly, that never misbehave
on it, someone
who will stay and emergency - for life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment